Aug 16, 2019
This is a slightly abbreviated episode of the podcast. But I
think the Utah craft beer community will find it interesting.
Regular listeners will remember that Red Rock
Brewery hosted our recent episode about the 2019 Utah Beer
As part of that conversation, Shantel Stoff,
the brewery’s sales and marketing director, gave Utah Beer News
listeners an update on a variety of Red Rock-related topics,
- Two new beers that should be hitting the market in the very
near future. One is an American Imperial Pilsner and the other is a
New England Style IPA.
- Updates on a few of Red Rock’s special releases.
- The latest on the construction of a new production facility and
the Tap Haus at the Red Rock brewpub in Park City.
- How Red Rock is approaching the impending law implementation
that will allow for beers up to 5% ABV to be sold in grocery and
- And we also talked briefly about the Utah Consumer Coalition, a
nonprofit designed to advocate on behalf of consumers for better
For an accompanying article about Red Rock Brewery, please visit
Enjoy the episode!
Episode 26 | Aug. 16, 2019